MT2MixT - Metin2 private server, metin2, new weapons metin2, new armours metin2, server privat, new metin2, metin2 2011
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

We moved on www.gamemaniacs.ro -> Metin2 section !

Please register an username there and talk there! (support/suggestions/chat).

This forum will be closed on 01.04.2012.

Mt2MixT will be renamed in MT2GMCS (Metin2 GameManiacs)
It will remain in English and Romanian (official languages).

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» News ? Help
by azhra Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

» New English p.srw 100 % work .. For all mt2 player ...
by [GA]kaky Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

» New client v1.3 released
by gmforever Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

» Server nou de metin
by azhra Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

» New Name of srw ?
by [GM]Reiz3r Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

» IDIOTS UR STUPID
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

» when server back!!!!!! please tell me:)
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

» What about us?i'l say;)
by azhra Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

» Good news for you
by thelegend99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

» 23.01.2012
by [GA]kaky Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Advertising
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 New Name of srw ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rele^



Mesaje : 4
Thanks received : 1
Data de inscriere : 2012-01-16
Localizare : Tutin

PostSubject: New Name of srw ?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 am

When will you start Mt2GMCS?
And will in general to start? What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Reiz3r

avatar

Mesaje : 128
Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Varsta : 21
Localizare : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Name of srw ?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Uff the new page ( www.gamemaniacs.ro ) is fully in RO so i dono why did u write it will remain in both languages if only RO will understand what it says ( i can't even find metin2 section there) but it's ur choice kaky... best of luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: New Name of srw ?   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 pm

[GM]Reiz3r wrote:
Uff the new page ( www.gamemaniacs.ro ) is fully in RO so i dono why did u write it will remain in both languages if only RO will understand what it says ( i can't even find metin2 section there) but it's ur choice kaky... best of luck

Our page will remain in english (www.mt2mixt.info / http://mt2.gamemaniacs.ro/) but will have a new design Very Happy.
On website at Forum you have the link from Metin2 section on that page (gamemaniacs.ro).

The forum (that section dedicated for Metin) is in Romanian and English Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeMan



Mesaje : 51
Thanks received : -3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New Name of srw ?   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:49 am

will the items stay or its going to be all new?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: New Name of srw ?   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:03 am

GeMan wrote:
will the items stay or its going to be all new?

Will stay Smile


PS: make an account on that forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Reiz3r

avatar

Mesaje : 128
Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Varsta : 21
Localizare : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Name of srw ?   Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

[GA]kaky wrote:
[GM]Reiz3r wrote:
Uff the new page ( www.gamemaniacs.ro ) is fully in RO so i dono why did u write it will remain in both languages if only RO will understand what it says ( i can't even find metin2 section there) but it's ur choice kaky... best of luck

Our page will remain in english (www.mt2mixt.info / http://mt2.gamemaniacs.ro/) but will have a new design Very Happy.
On website at Forum you have the link from Metin2 section on that page (gamemaniacs.ro).

The forum (that section dedicated for Metin) is in Romanian and English Smile.

Ye i saw it, it was my bad at first i went to the wrong link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Name of srw ?   

Back to top Go down
 
New Name of srw ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MT2MixT - Metin2 private server :: Other things :: News/updates-
Jump to: