MT2MixT - Metin2 private server, metin2, new weapons metin2, new armours metin2, server privat, new metin2, metin2 2011
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

We moved on www.gamemaniacs.ro -> Metin2 section !

Please register an username there and talk there! (support/suggestions/chat).

This forum will be closed on 01.04.2012.

Mt2MixT will be renamed in MT2GMCS (Metin2 GameManiacs)
It will remain in English and Romanian (official languages).

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» News ? Help
by azhra Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

» New English p.srw 100 % work .. For all mt2 player ...
by [GA]kaky Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

» New client v1.3 released
by gmforever Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

» Server nou de metin
by azhra Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

» New Name of srw ?
by [GM]Reiz3r Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

» IDIOTS UR STUPID
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

» when server back!!!!!! please tell me:)
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

» What about us?i'l say;)
by azhra Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

» Good news for you
by thelegend99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

» 23.01.2012
by [GA]kaky Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Advertising
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Physical server is crashed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
[GM]TheMan

avatar

Mesaje : 68
Thanks received : 3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-08
Varsta : 28
Localizare : USA(RUSSIA);Clarks Summit,Pennsylvania[PA];Used to live in Russia (Saint-Petersburg)

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Hey whats up everyone? seems to me u all good))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vkontakte.ru/id6099352
MegaWar

avatar

Mesaje : 48
Thanks received : 3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-14
Varsta : 20
Localizare : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

me and lizard are pretty good we are impatient about server grand re-opening Smile Smile i hope all old players will play again Smile best regrads to all Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Uah if theres goin 2 be max 250lvl im goin to be first as i am the longest player in mixt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
10qSuspecTu.



Mesaje : 1
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:04 am

Re all!

Cand va fi redeschis sereru ? o data fixa sau inca nu e stabilit ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 am

IT IS ENGLISH TOPIC NOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azhra

avatar

Mesaje : 93
Thanks received : 6
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-24
Varsta : 22
Localizare : Undeva Prin Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:54 am

i tink the server will not be on again:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaWar

avatar

Mesaje : 48
Thanks received : 3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-14
Varsta : 20
Localizare : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:54 am

azhra why do u think that ? ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king1

avatar

Mesaje : 32
Thanks received : 2
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-09
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Tutin

PostSubject: :(   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:39 am

azhra wrote:
If the server is not online yet I will quit playing metin2 ... I am sure 100% ... please Kaky Speed ​​up the process of creating a new server ...er will not be on again:( ...Because really, there was no stronger metin2 ... I would be as soon as possible to be online ... : ( By: Rele
[left]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Reiz3r

avatar

Mesaje : 128
Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Varsta : 21
Localizare : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:18 pm

king1 wrote:
azhra wrote:
If the server is not online yet I will quit playing metin2 ... I am sure 100% ... please Kaky Speed ​​up the process of creating a new server ...er will not be on again:( ...Because really, there was no stronger metin2 ... I would be as soon as possible to be online ... : ( By: Rele
[left]

I find it funny, when kaky was asking everyone for help and asked you to donate the forum was dead, no1 wrote anything so I think you should be happy that kaky is maybe planing to open this server at all and just be patient ( not asking him to speed up the proccess).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azhra

avatar

Mesaje : 93
Thanks received : 6
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-24
Varsta : 22
Localizare : Undeva Prin Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:51 pm

i didnt said that wtf? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king1

avatar

Mesaje : 32
Thanks received : 2
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-09
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Tutin

PostSubject: You do not understand us all ...   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:02 am

[GM]Reiz3r wrote:
king1 wrote:
azhra wrote:
If the server is not online yet I will quit playing metin2 ... I am sure 100% ... please Kaky Speed ​​up the process of creating a new server ...er will not be on again:( ...Because really, there was no stronger metin2 ... I would be as soon as possible to be online ... : ( By: Rele
[left]

I find it funny, when kaky was asking everyone for help and asked you to donate the forum was dead, no1 wrote anything so I think you should be happy that kaky is maybe planing to open this server at all and just be patient ( not asking him to speed up the proccess).


You do not understand us, I donated and I wanted to do was the problem of al the way to donate ... We all know that MT2 plays 90% of children who are under 18, so that 90% have no account in So ... the bank is not to be fair ... But I love this game for her would give anything, but now the problem is that there is nowhere to play, all servers are weak and eventually give up all the children of MT2 ... : (
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:47 am

But still it is a game u shuldn t even pay money for a stupid game which still will be closed down in a time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Reiz3r

avatar

Mesaje : 128
Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Varsta : 21
Localizare : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 am

ye i know all i was trying to say is that you should be patient and wait for it to hopefully reopen Smile

Vamper - I know what you mean about not paying for games but I don't think that ''stupid'' is the best word to describe this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:10 am

[GM]Reiz3r wrote:
ye i know all i was trying to say is that you should be patient and wait for it to hopefully reopen Smile

Vamper - I know what you mean about not paying for games but I don't think that ''stupid'' is the best word to describe this game.

I know what you mean but you say all that things just because you became a GM in only 1 server andthats why you are being nice what will happen if mixt will be closed down 4 ever... I still remmber when you wanted my account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Reiz3r

avatar

Mesaje : 128
Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Varsta : 21
Localizare : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:56 am

VamperEK wrote:
[GM]Reiz3r wrote:
ye i know all i was trying to say is that you should be patient and wait for it to hopefully reopen Smile

Vamper - I know what you mean about not paying for games but I don't think that ''stupid'' is the best word to describe this game.

I know what you mean but you say all that things just because you became a GM in only 1 server andthats why you are being nice what will happen if mixt will be closed down 4 ever... I still remmber when you wanted my account


i wanted your account?? XDD stop lieng that never happen and yes i do care about this server because i became GM here and? I'm not even trying to become GM in other servers because i don't play metin anymore i play other game and if mixt will open again i will defiantly play it because i like this server. i know a few fun people here that are fun to play with and because I'm GM in here and i don't see anything wrong with that :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bad]Boy

avatar

Mesaje : 13
Thanks received : 4
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-21
Varsta : 20
Localizare : Italy,Rimini,Cattolica

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Reiz3r is a good man...and no becouse is a GM.He is a good friend...so vamper shut up Very Happy! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoanghamdo10



Mesaje : 4
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:02 pm

king1 wrote:
[GM]Reiz3r wrote:
king1 wrote:
azhra wrote:
If the server is not online yet I will quit playing metin2 ... I am sure 100% ... please Kaky Speed ​​up the process of creating a new server ...er will not be on again:( ...Because really, there was no stronger metin2 ... I would be as soon as possible to be online ... : ( By: Rele
[left]

I find it funny, when kaky was asking everyone for help and asked you to donate the forum was dead, no1 wrote anything so I think you should be happy that kaky is maybe planing to open this server at all and just be patient ( not asking him to speed up the proccess).


You do not understand us, I donated and I wanted to do was the problem of al the way to donate ... We all know that MT2 plays 90% of children who are under 18, so that 90% have no account in So ... the bank is not to be fair ... But I love this game for her would give anything, but now the problem is that there is nowhere to play, all servers are weak and eventually give up all the children of MT2 ... : (
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:07 pm

[GM]Reiz3r wrote:
VamperEK wrote:
[GM]Reiz3r wrote:
ye i know all i was trying to say is that you should be patient and wait for it to hopefully reopen Smile

Vamper - I know what you mean about not paying for games but I don't think that ''stupid'' is the best word to describe this game.

I know what you mean but you say all that things just because you became a GM in only 1 server andthats why you are being nice what will happen if mixt will be closed down 4 ever... I still remmber when you wanted my account


i wanted your account?? XDD stop lieng that never happen and yes i do care about this server because i became GM here and? I'm not even trying to become GM in other servers because i don't play metin anymore i play other game and if mixt will open again i will defiantly play it because i like this server. i know a few fun people here that are fun to play with and because I'm GM in here and i don't see anything wrong with that :/

Hahahahaha you wanted my account when you were exping .You asked me if youcan have my ninja account so you STOP LIENG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:07 pm

[Bad]Boy wrote:
Reiz3r is a good man...and no becouse is a GM.He is a good friend...so vamper shut up Very Happy! Smile

Am i talking to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Reiz3r

avatar

Mesaje : 128
Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Varsta : 21
Localizare : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:35 am

VamperEK wrote:
[Bad]Boy wrote:
Reiz3r is a good man...and no becouse is a GM.He is a good friend...so vamper shut up Very Happy! Smile

Am i talking to you?


ok calm down and stop this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaWar

avatar

Mesaje : 48
Thanks received : 3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-14
Varsta : 20
Localizare : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:43 am

Kaky still no news aboyt when server online again ? ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:40 am

MegaWar wrote:
Kaky still no news aboyt when server online again ? ?

yhh why do you think it will be up if he has no money ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaWar

avatar

Mesaje : 48
Thanks received : 3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-14
Varsta : 20
Localizare : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am

vampire kaky said that he has all resources he need and srv will be on in 2 weeks but 2 weeks have passed so thats why i am asking why there is delay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:56 pm

MegaWar wrote:
vampire kaky said that he has all resources he need and srv will be on in 2 weeks but 2 weeks have passed so thats why i am asking why there is delay?


ABOUT 2 WEEKS ^^not 2 weeks do you know how much time is to do a new client?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaWar

avatar

Mesaje : 48
Thanks received : 3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-14
Varsta : 20
Localizare : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:57 am

dude i know but he said that he is gona protect server somehow from hackers and dont make me dumm like other i understand what is kaky doin ,,no offence Razz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   

Back to top Go down
 
Physical server is crashed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SERVER CRASHES
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MT2MixT - Metin2 private server :: Other things :: News/updates-
Jump to: