MT2MixT - Metin2 private server, metin2, new weapons metin2, new armours metin2, server privat, new metin2, metin2 2011
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

We moved on www.gamemaniacs.ro -> Metin2 section !

Please register an username there and talk there! (support/suggestions/chat).

This forum will be closed on 01.04.2012.

Mt2MixT will be renamed in MT2GMCS (Metin2 GameManiacs)
It will remain in English and Romanian (official languages).

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» News ? Help
by azhra Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

» New English p.srw 100 % work .. For all mt2 player ...
by [GA]kaky Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

» New client v1.3 released
by gmforever Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

» Server nou de metin
by azhra Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

» New Name of srw ?
by [GM]Reiz3r Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

» IDIOTS UR STUPID
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

» when server back!!!!!! please tell me:)
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

» What about us?i'l say;)
by azhra Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

» Good news for you
by thelegend99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

» 23.01.2012
by [GA]kaky Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Advertising
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Physical server is crashed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:33 am

Hi,

As you noticed lately the server started to block increasingly more often and more and more until his processors crashed.
This is due to the great number of players who have started coming and the server's limited resources (few) that he has right now.
When i made the update at client (v1.3) i put 4 GB ram in it, but that helped us only for a while.
Right now the big problem are the processors.
in the chart below you can see at what capabilities each day worked (overloaded):


Our wish is to buy a new server with high capabilities to work everyday "normaly".
The amount of money needed is almost 200 EUR (exactly 820 lei) to buy a "new" (second hand) one much better then old one.

If you want to help us with a donation (anything) please send me a pm.


Sorry for bad news and downtime, but i can't do anything.

--

Edit 03.01.2012: Problem solved !


Last edited by [GA]kaky on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coco;x

avatar

Mesaje : 10
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-23
Localizare : Constangeleess

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 am

Nu`ti ajung ma banii care i`ai facut din donatii? lol! ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:25 am

coco;x wrote:
Nu`ti ajung ma banii care i`ai facut din donatii? lol! ..

Prietene, daca nu cunosti situatia, mai bine te abtii (taci) decat sa vorbesti prostii.

PS: la urma urmei nu te obliga nimeni (si nici nu`ti baga mana'n buzunar), daca vrei sa ne ajuti bine, daca nu, iarasi bine Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
comexxxica



Mesaje : 4
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Replyy   Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 am

[GA]kaky wrote:
Hi,

As you noticed lately the server started to block increasingly more often and more and more until his processors crashed.
This is due to the great number of players who have started coming and the server's limited resources (few) that he has right now.
When i made the update at client (v1.3) i put 4 GB ram in it, but that helped us only for a while.
Right now the big problem are the processors.
in the chart below you can see at what capabilities each day worked (overloaded):


Our wish is to buy a new server with high capabilities to work everyday "normaly".
The amount of money needed is almost 200 EUR (exactly 820 lei) to buy a "new" (second hand) one much better then old one.

If you want to help us with a donation (anything) please send me a pm.


Sorry for bad news and downtime, but i can't do anything.


Soooo......

820 lei :-?? frate , schimbati serverul , donatiile playerilor si ce au primit in schimb de duc drq , levelul la fel , itemele si toate cele , ca sa stiti , o sa pierdeti foarte multi playeri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:40 am

comexxxica wrote:
[GA]kaky wrote:
Hi,

As you noticed lately the server started to block increasingly more often and more and more until his processors crashed.
This is due to the great number of players who have started coming and the server's limited resources (few) that he has right now.
When i made the update at client (v1.3) i put 4 GB ram in it, but that helped us only for a while.
Right now the big problem are the processors.
in the chart below you can see at what capabilities each day worked (overloaded):


Our wish is to buy a new server with high capabilities to work everyday "normaly".
The amount of money needed is almost 200 EUR (exactly 820 lei) to buy a "new" (second hand) one much better then old one.

If you want to help us with a donation (anything) please send me a pm.


Sorry for bad news and downtime, but i can't do anything.


Soooo......

820 lei :-?? frate , schimbati serverul , donatiile playerilor si ce au primit in schimb de duc drq , levelul la fel , itemele si toate cele , ca sa stiti , o sa pierdeti foarte multi playeri.


Nu se pierde nimic.
Exista backup la baza de date completa + fisierele de la game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mt21



Mesaje : 1
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:35 am

o intrebare, pana cumperi ce tre sa cumperi va merge serverul ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coco;x

avatar

Mesaje : 10
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-23
Localizare : Constangeleess

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 am

ce procesor vrei ma sa`ti cumperi tu cu 820 ron?:-s.. am un tovarash vinde procesor 3.2 intel cu 150 ron(asta ptr mine...dar vedem cum facem sa`l lasam asa..ptr sv).. :-j nu mai are ce face cu el.. dami pm sau add pe mess . z.x19653723711 sa mai vorbim:-??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubis

avatar

Mesaje : 4
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-08
Varsta : 19
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:46 am

Ar fi bine kaky daca ai cumpara procesorul care ti-l propune coco,e si bun si ieftin Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wWw.mt2mixt.info
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Trebuiesc procesoare pentru SERVER (hp proliant dl380 2U), nu pentru unitate desktop.
Cele actuale sunt la 3,06 Ghz, 512 kb cache, 533 fsb (2 procesoare) si sunt "rupte".
Mai mult de 3,2 Ghz nu suporta serverul Smile, si nu cred-ca ar fi vreo diferenta.
Referitor la 820 de lei am propus sa cumparam alt server (mai performant), nu procesoare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:55 pm

mt21 wrote:
o intrebare, pana cumperi ce tre sa cumperi va merge serverul ?

Nu va functiona pana cand nu schimb serverul fizic (il deschid, sta 5-10 min poate chiar 1 ora, si "moare" - nu are niciun rost sa stric si baza de date de la atatea crash-uri, de aceea l-am inchis o perioada pana se rezolva situatia).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edyskate



Mesaje : 1
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:41 pm

deci cand se va deschide serverul?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kennykool09



Mesaje : 1
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:16 pm

sal kaky sunt player de putin timp pe server dar imi place foarte mult impreuna cu 3 prineteni ne jucam si deabia asteptam sa se deschida si am 3 lucruri sa te intreb

1)cu aproximatie imi poti zice cand se deschide sv?
2)dami si mie idu tau de mess caci vreau sa donez dar am o problema pls?
3)ce componente iti mai trebuie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coco;x

avatar

Mesaje : 10
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-23
Localizare : Constangeleess

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:56 am

Asa deci.. vei cumpara server nou.. si vei adauga in el baza de date ?!. ptr a nu ne pierde itemele si lv`u?:-s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azhra

avatar

Mesaje : 93
Thanks received : 6
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-24
Varsta : 22
Localizare : Undeva Prin Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:09 am

de cate ori tre sa spuna kaky aceleasi lucruri? dak ai citii si u mai sus ai intelege
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoveriX

avatar

Mesaje : 24
Thanks received : 2
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-24
Varsta : 25
Localizare : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:47 am

i will appreciate if u speak on english in replays
ty drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:54 am

From now on, will be only in english this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoveriX

avatar

Mesaje : 24
Thanks received : 2
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-24
Varsta : 25
Localizare : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 am

[GA]kaky wrote:
From now on, will be only in english this topic.

thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BIGTASTY

avatar

Mesaje : 9
Thanks received : 1
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: Kaky??   Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:28 am

I have sent a pm a few days ago (4-5days) i have still no answer.
I wanna donate but i cant pay by mobile and if i donate now what do i get because the server is off?

P.S. srry for bad english

Greets,
BIGTASTY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king1

avatar

Mesaje : 32
Thanks received : 2
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-09
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Tutin

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 am

When will you get more involved that server, without it I was too boring ... : (: (: (I love this server ...: (
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkment94



Mesaje : 2
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 pm

[GA]kaky wrote:
From now on, will be only in english this topic.
how many money you have got now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:12 pm

darkment94 wrote:
[GA]kaky wrote:
From now on, will be only in english this topic.
how many money you have got now

0 (nothing), if you don't belive me i can prove it Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
levi

avatar

Mesaje : 11
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 am



if i can donate what benefits i get and what assurance that the sever will be on again bounce

sorry Kaky for the little question Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SGM]Lizzard

avatar

Mesaje : 32
Thanks received : 1
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : somewhere over the rainbow ...

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 am

real good question Levi ..hope kaky connects soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 am

levi wrote:


if i can donate what benefits i get and what assurance that the sever will be on again bounce

sorry Kaky for the little question Sad

Tell me what can i do as assurance and i will do it and what you want as benefits.
I don't want to leave the server offline, belive me, i wish to fix it to be online again and soon client 1.4 will be finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
levi

avatar

Mesaje : 11
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:24 pm



wow that is a good answer kaky ok i will donate hope it can help u

this is my 1st time to used PayPal soo that i'll try my best
hope not only the 1st time soon if it is working.

ty [SGM]Lizzard cya Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Physical server is crashed   

Back to top Go down
 
Physical server is crashed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SERVER CRASHES
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MT2MixT - Metin2 private server :: Other things :: News/updates-
Jump to: