MT2MixT - Metin2 private server, metin2, new weapons metin2, new armours metin2, server privat, new metin2, metin2 2011
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

We moved on www.gamemaniacs.ro -> Metin2 section !

Please register an username there and talk there! (support/suggestions/chat).

This forum will be closed on 01.04.2012.

Mt2MixT will be renamed in MT2GMCS (Metin2 GameManiacs)
It will remain in English and Romanian (official languages).

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» News ? Help
by azhra Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

» New English p.srw 100 % work .. For all mt2 player ...
by [GA]kaky Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

» New client v1.3 released
by gmforever Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

» Server nou de metin
by azhra Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

» New Name of srw ?
by [GM]Reiz3r Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

» IDIOTS UR STUPID
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

» when server back!!!!!! please tell me:)
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

» What about us?i'l say;)
by azhra Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

» Good news for you
by thelegend99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

» 23.01.2012
by [GA]kaky Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Advertising
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
10qSuspecTu

avatar

Mesaje : 19
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:02 am

Succes! sper ca in data mentionata mai sus va fi serverul la gata ! sa nu ne faceti inca o surpriza Smile) Inca 3 zile ... Suspect Peace !...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JKR

avatar

Mesaje : 59
Thanks received : -6
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-09
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Adjud/Vrancea

PostSubject: ............................   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 am

Prima data sunt de acord cu tine...Sper sa il terminati pana la data limita si nu implementati toate porcariile care va sunt propuse acum pe forum....Faceti dupa planul pe care lati avut ca parca vad ca implementati detoate si ii dati drumu apoi iar mai stati o sapt sa reparati ce nu e in regula.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
10qSuspecTu

avatar

Mesaje : 19
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:15 am

implementati toate porcariile ca noi sa ne luptam cu lagu` .Neutral cu cat e mai simplu cu atat e mai sweet Neutral asta e parerea mea !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

avatar

Mesaje : 83
Thanks received : 27
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-27
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Ex [MOD]Mercury :)

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 am

XavaS wrote:
Yeah u don't even know wats hamachi i had over 10 thousand players and puting new weapons itd.

Yeah sure you had 10 thousand players, Rolling Eyes
You should think before you write something or if that's true, pm me the website link xD You probably just grabbed a client from epvp with mc.txt and made a hamachi sv and boom you're on time and did better than kaky lmao
You know what, kaky had modified this client totally and had so much work to do for it..

Anyways, kaky, take your time ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mt2mixt.info
XavaS

avatar

Mesaje : 34
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:20 am

[MOD]Mercury wrote:
XavaS wrote:
Yeah u don't even know wats hamachi i had over 10 thousand players and puting new weapons itd.

Yeah sure you had 10 thousand players, Rolling Eyes
You should think before you write something or if that's true, pm me the website link xD You probably just grabbed a client from epvp with mc.txt and made a hamachi sv and boom you're on time and did better than kaky lmao
You know what, kaky had modified this client totally and had so much work to do for it..

Anyways, kaky, take your time ^_^

Yeah u don't know me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 am

The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XavaS

avatar

Mesaje : 34
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 am

[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 am

XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya

If you have, why you didn't say it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XavaS

avatar

Mesaje : 34
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya

If you have, why you didn't say it?
Huah its just armours and weaps too add or new look .If you want some i ill send them for ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 pm

XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya

If you have, why you didn't say it?
Huah its just armours and weaps too add or new look .If you want some i ill send them for ya

What for? There are a lot of weapons / armours Neutral.
For now are enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XavaS

avatar

Mesaje : 34
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:14 pm

[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya

If you have, why you didn't say it?
Huah its just armours and weaps too add or new look .If you want some i ill send them for ya

What for? There are a lot of weapons / armours Neutral.
For now are enough.

Enough weapons but not armours should we make some new weps and delete old ones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:28 pm

XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya

If you have, why you didn't say it?
Huah its just armours and weaps too add or new look .If you want some i ill send them for ya

What for? There are a lot of weapons / armours Neutral.
For now are enough.

Enough weapons but not armours should we make some new weps and delete old ones


.....again, i repeat, for what? Smile.
Why we need another new weapons/armours and ....another client (becouse you need the new release)....useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XavaS

avatar

Mesaje : 34
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:47 pm

[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya

If you have, why you didn't say it?
Huah its just armours and weaps too add or new look .If you want some i ill send them for ya

What for? There are a lot of weapons / armours Neutral.
For now are enough.

Enough weapons but not armours should we make some new weps and delete old ones


.....again, i repeat, for what? Smile.
Why we need another new weapons/armours and ....another client (becouse you need the new release)....useless.
heh you don't know what i mean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NesTea



Mesaje : 9
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-08
Varsta : 20
Localizare : Mures-Iernut

PostSubject: Server maintenance   Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm

cand putem scoate clientul v1.3 si knd o sa fie gata site??? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JKR

avatar

Mesaje : 59
Thanks received : -6
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-09
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Adjud/Vrancea

PostSubject: ........................   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:00 am

Daca vei privi mai bine clientu 1,3 e deja scos.Uitate pr forum e postat deja de unde sa downald
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBoB.

avatar

Mesaje : 15
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-11
Localizare : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:19 am

XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya

If you have, why you didn't say it?
Huah its just armours and weaps too add or new look .If you want some i ill send them for ya

XavaS you want too much. Wait other clients Neutral



I love Mt2MixT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
10qSuspecTu

avatar

Mesaje : 19
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:13 am

Nu prea vad eu ca MAine data de 14 [ DUMINICA]sa fie la gata clientu ! Presimt eu ca va mai dura inca 1 saptamana PEACE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GA]kaky
Admin
avatar

Mesaje : 355
Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:34 am

10qSuspecTu wrote:
Nu prea vad eu ca MAine data de 14 [ DUMINICA]sa fie la gata clientu ! Presimt eu ca va mai dura inca 1 saptamana PEACE!


Daca ai fi citit forumul probabil ai fi observat faptul ca clientul a fost realizat inca de ieri (12.08.2011).
Intra la News/updates si o sa gasesti topicul cu pricina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XavaS

avatar

Mesaje : 34
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:00 pm

SpongeBoB. wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya

If you have, why you didn't say it?
Huah its just armours and weaps too add or new look .If you want some i ill send them for ya

XavaS you want too much. Wait other clients Neutral



I love Mt2MixT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation cheers

Yeah u like this server coz its easy GMS Itd i play it about it realesd in June or July
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iExtatic

avatar

Mesaje : 16
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-11
Varsta : 25
Localizare : United States

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:28 pm

XavaS wrote:
SpongeBoB. wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[GM]kaky wrote:
The server has been opened today ONLY FOR TESTS.
It has a temporary data base, so do not make levels/ upgrades becouse you will lost them on 14.08.2011.
kaky i have aa suggesion for ya

If you have, why you didn't say it?
Huah its just armours and weaps too add or new look .If you want some i ill send them for ya

XavaS you want too much. Wait other clients Neutral



I love Mt2MixT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation cheers

Yeah u like this server coz its easy GMS Itd i play it about it realesd in June or July
If you don't like it why are you still here whining about it? No one is making you stay here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
10qSuspecTu

avatar

Mesaje : 19
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 pm

kaky
Quote :
Daca ai fi citit forumul probabil ai fi observat faptul ca clientul a fost realizat inca de ieri (12.08.2011).
Intra la News/updates si o sa gasesti topicul cu pricina
stiu am downloadat clientul inca din prima zi cand l-ai pus pe chat ! azi e in 14, la ora actuala serverul e OFF ! si nu e la gata ! deci am asteptat de pe 8 pana pe 14 pt ce ? o interfata o textura ! si 7 mape noi ? scuza`ma dar nu mi se pare corect . Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SVF]TEO



Mesaje : 63
Thanks received : 11
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:46 pm

10qSuspecTu wrote:
Nu prea vad eu ca MAine data de 14 [ DUMINICA]sa fie la gata clientu ! Presimt eu ca va mai dura inca 1 saptamana PEACE!

You really want too much .You have no idea,how to much works for a client
Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerFighter



Mesaje : 2
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Salut all.Atunci e 2011.08.14 de ce nu merge situ? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://...
valentin



Mesaje : 1
Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:42 pm

PowerFighter wrote:
Salut all.Atunci e 2011.08.14 de ce nu merge situ? Question
e 10 dimineata..tu dc crezi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaav

avatar

Mesaje : 59
Thanks received : 1
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-23
Varsta : 22
Localizare : Botosani

PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 pm

A-ti asteptat pana acuma , 2-3 ore in plus nu inseamna o vesnicie . In loc sa apreciati ceea ce fac pentru voi , nu stiti decat sa comentati !!

Daca nu va convine ceva , puteti sa plecati pentru ca nu avem nevoie de cei ca voi ! Smile

Bft ! Smile Multumim pentru ceea ce faceti ! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade   

Back to top Go down
 
Server maintenance - 08.08.2011 - 14.08.2011 - upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Madden 2011
» Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville
» THR's 2011 plans
» WRC 2011
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MT2MixT - Metin2 private server :: Other things :: News/updates-
Jump to: