MT2MixT - Metin2 private server, metin2, new weapons metin2, new armours metin2, server privat, new metin2, metin2 2011
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

We moved on www.gamemaniacs.ro -> Metin2 section !

Please register an username there and talk there! (support/suggestions/chat).

This forum will be closed on 01.04.2012.

Mt2MixT will be renamed in MT2GMCS (Metin2 GameManiacs)
It will remain in English and Romanian (official languages).

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» News ? Help
by azhra Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

» New English p.srw 100 % work .. For all mt2 player ...
by [GA]kaky Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

» New client v1.3 released
by gmforever Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

» Server nou de metin
by azhra Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

» New Name of srw ?
by [GM]Reiz3r Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

» IDIOTS UR STUPID
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

» when server back!!!!!! please tell me:)
by Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

» What about us?i'l say;)
by azhra Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

» Good news for you
by thelegend99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

» 23.01.2012
by [GA]kaky Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Advertising
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Kick while exping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Kick while exping   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 pm

When I'm exping something kicks me out and i don't know why
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Reiz3r

avatar

Mesaje : 128
Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Varsta : 21
Localizare : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Kick while exping   Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 am

THEMater wrote:
When I'm exping something kicks me out and i don't know why

I don't think any1 need to kick you out you are probably just getting lag and thats why you get dc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Kick while exping   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:05 am

[MOD]Reiz3r wrote:
THEMater wrote:
When I'm exping something kicks me out and i don't know why

I don't think any1 need to kick you out you are probably just getting lag and thats why you get dc.

When i play i haven't got any lags just kick me out like every 1 min
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

avatar

Mesaje : 83
Thanks received : 27
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-27
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Ex [MOD]Mercury :)

PostSubject: Re: Kick while exping   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 am

THEMater wrote:
[MOD]Reiz3r wrote:
THEMater wrote:
When I'm exping something kicks me out and i don't know why

I don't think any1 need to kick you out you are probably just getting lag and thats why you get dc.

When i play i haven't got any lags just kick me out like every 1 min

I know, it occurs everywhere where there are many players. Since many players are killing those mobs, it sends the database alot of things, which makes you DC when DB gets overloaded, wait for kaky's response

It could be also your ping to the server which might too high


Last edited by [MOD]Mercury on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mt2mixt.info
VamperEK

avatar

Mesaje : 78
Thanks received : -26
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-04
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Chatham

PostSubject: Re: Kick while exping   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:04 pm

[MOD]Mercury wrote:
THEMater wrote:
[MOD]Reiz3r wrote:
THEMater wrote:
When I'm exping something kicks me out and i don't know why

I don't think any1 need to kick you out you are probably just getting lag and thats why you get dc.

When i play i haven't got any lags just kick me out like every 1 min

I know, it occurs everywhere where there are many players. Since many players are killing those mobs, it sends the database alot of things, which makes you DC when DB gets overloaded, wait for kaky's response

Thanks Mercury you always help :)and agree with people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kick while exping   

Back to top Go down
 
Kick while exping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» kick starter...
» "Engkol" Kick Starter dah longgar
» Ironside theme time
» Does anyone know what's up? Duplicate logon detected
» Kickboxer 1-5 Movies Collection DVDRip

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MT2MixT - Metin2 private server :: Other things :: General help-
Jump to: